New Student Enrollment Process
1 315 287-4914 and ask for the Central Registrar to schedule your registration appointment.
Appointments must be scheduled prior to registration.
You need to bring the following documents with you to your appointment:
Online pre-registration and enrollment forms can be found in the menu to the left.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Purchase Offer/Lease Agreement/Rental Agreement or Utility Bill with your name and address on it
- Proof of custody or guardianship if you are not the birth parent
- Foster care children must be registered by their caseworker. School District Notification of Foster
Care Form DSS-299 is required.
- Name, address, phone number and fax number of the school district you are coming from
- Copy of the last school report card, which can be requested if you don't have one